The McCrea Team is continually looking for talented, motivated individuals who want to become part of our winning team. We offer a wide range of opportunities at various locations to talented, energetic people.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This person will be responsible for mechanical engineering and conceptual design associated with heating, air conditioning and ventilation at our Prince George’s County Maryland office. This position will perform design and bidding of installation of mechanical systems including residential and light commercial applications.
- HVAC duct design and take off
- Lead and perform conceptual design and drafting of mechanical systems
- HVAC Manual J calculations
- Jobsite visits with outside builders, architects and design consultants
- Prepares and presents final bidding to President
- Supports engineering staff
- Guide the technical effort of junior engineers as required
- 10+ years experience in mechanical engineering, preferably in the HVAC field
- Minimum A.A. degree (experience will be considered in lieu of formal education)
- Ability to read blueprints mandatory
- Computer Aided Drafting experience preferred
- Experience and formal education in the design of heating air conditioning and ventilation systems including sizing, component selection, and design optimization.